How exciting! I have been recognized as a Versatile Blogger. "Versatile" is such a kind way to describe my rather unfocused, here-there-and-everywhere blog. Thank you so much to Becca at CoffeeBreakCorner for giving me this fun award. CoffeeBreakCorner is a wonderfully versatile blog, with studio tours, DIYs, and other fun posts.
I will be passing this award on to fifteen creative, inspiring bloggers. But first, here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out to them on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.
So now for some random facts about me:
1. I was born in Germany.
2. Cheeseburgers and macaroni and cheese are two of my favorite foods.
3. I have an older brother.
4. My first dog was a black cocker spaniel (Pepper) with an un-bobbed, long shaggy tail.
5. I think I must have Gypsy blood because I am always itching to move, even though I haven't for a long time.
6. Two of my favorite kid books were Double Trouble for Rupert and Triple Trouble for Rupert by Ethelyn Parkinson.
7. I don't worry too much about things I can't control.
And now -- drumroll -- here are the fifteen bloggers I am awarding the coveted Versatile Blogger Award. These blogs are all worth a look!
In alphabetical order of blog title:
Annie at Dough, Dirt & Dye
Tammi at Eleventh House
Tanya at Frou Frou Britches
Angie at God's Growing Garden
Greenie Marie at Greenie Marie
Michelle at Viva Revival
Sedruola at Yarn Obsession
Thanks again to Becca at CoffeeBreakCorner!