Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog.  


I'm a Tennessee girl who transplanted to the Midwest and never left.  I married a Midwesterner and my children are (gasp!) born and bred flatlanders.  I live in Illinois amid the corn and soybean fields.  Do I miss the Tennessee hills?  You bet.  Do I miss the Tennessee heat and humidity?  Not at all.  


I am a freelance writer and editor.  In addition, over the years I've also played at being a college instructor, a realtor, and a communications consultant.  But now "The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things."  I recently lost my main client, a large corporate consulting firm, so I have some free time -- the time to finally answer that age-old question: What do I want to be when I grow up?  Did I mention that I'm well past the "grown-up" age limit?  Still, it's never too late to reinvent and rediscover.


Come join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.